Private Landlord Insurance

Your rental property can be a great asset – and is likely to be a considerable investment. Therefore, you need to protect it with specialist insurance.

Landlord Insurance can provide cover for events including fire, flood, accidental damage as well as malicious damage by tenants, theft, unpaid rent and legal disputes. A standard home insurance policy will not protect you if letting your property.

Most mortgage companies will insist that you have Landlords Insurance in place.

Things to consider when choosing Landlord Insurance:

  • Tenant type
  • Loss of rent cover
  • Landlords’ Contents Insurance
  • Landlords’ Liability Insurance
  • Rent Guarantee Insurance
  • Landlords’ Legal Expense Cover

If you would like to discuss your current property owners or landlord insurance arrangements, please do not hesitate to contact us.


Thank you very much for your confirmation of the renewal of my home insurance. It is always re-assuring to know that continued and comprehensive cover is in place. How could I possibly think of moving after so long? I believe this is my 25th consecutive year of Buildings and Contents cover via FOCUS. I was particularly pleased […]