Our Life Insurance Service
Focus has launched its new individual protection offering with the aim to redefine the culture around personal protection.
Focus has a long-standing reputation for providing a bespoke service to their customers and has now launched a truly bespoke individual protection offering. With the intention to ensure their customers lifestyle – not only their mortgage – is fully protected should the worst happen.
We want to ensure our customers have the full range of protection that they need, and moreover have a true understanding of their own risks and needs in the event of a claim. With protection providers now offering more and more benefits included in their policies, now is the time to start having a real discussion about our customer’s needs.
- Replaces 55-75% of lost income when you are unable to work
- Additional benefits such as extra one off pay outs for fractures, rehab and physio services and return to work help
- Provides financial stability in the event of not being able to work and can be used in conjunction with life, critical illness and family income benefit cover
Critical Illness Insurance
- Provides a lump sum pay out on diagnoses of a critical illness to pay for private care or home alterations, repay a mortgage or as inheritcance for family
- Can also have additional benefits such as criticall illness cover and death cover for children, access to 24 hour GP services and second opinion services
- Can be used in conjunction with life, income protection and family income benefit
- Can be used to pay for funerals, repay a mortgage or to leave family an inheritance
- Can be used in conjunction with all over types of cover
- Can be placed in trust so that pay outs go directly to the family and not form part of the estate and avoids probate
- Can be arranged with additional benefits such as support lines, and terminal illness cover – meaning if you are given a prognosis of 12 months or less, the life cover will pay out in advance to help your family through a difficult time
Family Income Insurance
- Can be used to replace the income of a family member so that coping with a loss does not lead to financial instability
- Can be arranged with additional benefits such as bereavement counselling and access to specialist nurses to help with in-home tasks
- Ensures your family can maintain their lifestyle in the event of your death and stay within the family home
FOCUS can provide you with advice on the cover you need to protect you and your family, including:
- Life Assurance protection
- Critical Illness Cover
- Family Income Benefit
- Mortgage Protection
- Income Protection (Permanent Health Insurance)
Download a free information pack
You make sure your home and possessions are insured to provide protection in the event of a loss or damage. But what about life assurance to protect your family or lifestyle should the worst happen? Download our free information pack to find out more about the services we currently offer.