Your home is probably your biggest investment – and most valuable asset. So, you want to be sure that your home insurance protects what matters most.
As Independent Insurance Brokers, FOCUS has a dedicated team of specialists that can provide tailor-made home buildings and contents insurance.
We understand that every home is different and every person’s possessions are unique. Therefore, we don’t expect you to have an off-the-shelf home insurance package. We take the time to evaluate individual circumstances and provide bespoke home insurance solutions.
FOCUS specialise in high value home insurance and the additional concerns and risks that can arise. As our personal wealth increases, we tend to own larger houses and acquire possessions with higher values that don’t fall within the limits of standard home insurance policies.
Many people have little understanding of how valuable their general household contents are – let alone expensive items of jewellery, watches, antiques or pieces of art that have been acquired over the years. Take into consideration the changes in valuation and it becomes very easy to be under-insured.
Once we understand your requirements, we will make our recommendations and offer advice to ensure you have the cover you need and deserve.
Policies can be arranged to include;
- ‘All Risks’ worldwide cover, including theft, accidental loss and damage.
- A no quibble agreed value approach, guaranteeing you the exact amount listed for an item in the event of damage or a loss. Specified cover for individual items guaranteeing you the exact amount specified in the event of loss.
- Cash or replacement option allowing you to replace an item with something similar from your own supplier, or keep the full cash settlement.
- Cover for second/holiday homes – in the UK and abroad.
- High single article limits.
To find out more about home insurance solutions from FOCUS, speak to one of our team of experts.
Our sincere thanks to Roz for the excellent way in which you handled our insurance claim. It is a great comfort to know that there is still someone prepared to go the extra mile to keep their customers happy. Keep up the good work!